Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween, The Aftermath

So it is officially November 1st, and for some reason this date has given me the courage and inspiration to make over my health and lifestyle. I'm mad at myself for even having to start over. I was in such good shape, but after a couple of bingeing episodes (I blame the Halloween candy!) I find myself a few pounds heavier- and it is showing!

Now that Halloween is behind us, I'm confident that I will  be able to stick to the healthy lifestyle I've been obsessing about, but not abiding by, this entire year.   No more couch potato days, no more overeating food I don't even love, and no more ignoring my gym, weight watchers membership, and the scale underneath my bed. I am reinventing myself this November, and hopefully a month from now- as we get closer to the new year- I won't have to make weight loss one of my new years resolutions.

To Do List:
  1. Stop obsessing about my recent weight gain
  2. Go to the supermarket and overload on healthy items, mainly produce. 
  3. Jump back on my Weight Watchers bandwagon.
  4. Prepare and stick to a weekly menu
  5. Go to the gym and attend all of my favorite classes (urban rebounding, yoga, pilates, kickboxing. spinning, etc.)
  6. Start a beginner's running routine 
I will be providing weekly updates, so watch out for the latest installment of my November reinvention.

No comments:

Post a Comment